BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

I got a little sidetracked!




From the time I started to do this until now. I even forgot what site I used. Fortunately it was easy to find and those etsians are a big help.


Okay, so what has been going on with kissifish in the past few months. Not a whole stinkin lot. I have been working on bows, and all sorts of other things. My store and fan base have grown. I have pretty business cards now, thanks to the cool Vista Print offer. Awesome!


I also have fancy labels and nice tiny bubble mailers that were super cheap! Thanks Royal Mailers! This makes life so much better. I want to start blogging about some of my favorite shops now too, and post them so everyone can support some of these awesome people as well. So we will see how that goes. I am gonna try and do a few fancy things right now. Here are two of my faves that I created over the weekend!



0 comments: