BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

Smells Good!

I am gonna talk about one of my little obsessions- soaps! I love washes and good smelly stuff. Well, I am trying to move away from commercial products full of nasty stuff. THey are drying out my skin and overpowering with fragrance. I found some GREAT soap selelrs through etsy, and I have a couple I want to rave about on here.

First is Savor. Based out of California, this soapmaker is a real favorite of mine already! I ordered 3 bars from her initially-Pomegranate, Hawaiin Orange Alae and a Mandarin Plum Shaving Soap. Let me say it- INCREDIBLE! The smell is so yummy, and the lather is fantastic. They are delicate enough to use all over. The lather with the shave bar is just awesome! I am almost done with it! I am going to place another order this week, and I am having a hard time picking out just what I want to buy. Try her and I am sure you will agreee! This is her store-http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5358303

Next I am going to rave about the most amazing face care product EVER! I have been struggling to find something to clear up my face, and all the commercial products just weren't cuttin it. The more I spent, the worse my face got. Thanks to a fellow etsian, I decided to try Lemongrass Splendor by Crowley Manor. WOW! What a difference! It was almost immediate! I am hooked! I like the feeling it gives my skin, and it is a good lasting bar. I was worried it may dissolve quickly but it isn't I may use it on my back as the summer moves on to help clear up any potential problems before they start. Definately give this shop a try. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5381621

And one last shout out to The Soap Buffett. I have tried 3 differetn kinds of soap from here, and I love them all. I have been getting the little muffins, which are a neat little treat to sample. THe fudge brownie was super yummo! Check out her shop- http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5933608

0 comments: